Start your new career at NJAC today!
NJAC is looking to hire fun, energetic and reliable youth programming instructors. Applicants must enjoy working with children and experience in working with children is a plus! Background in fitness, sports, gymnastics, or dance also a plus! We have multiple positions available and are looking to hire instructors for the following classes:
- FIT Classes (introduction to various sports and games including basketball, soccer, tag and kickball)
- Martial Arts
- Birthday Parties
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and include any experience you have and/or certifications that you currently hold (if applicable).
As a Membership Consultant, you are responsible for sales generation at the club. You will work together with a team of professionals to infiltrate the surrounding market, produce leads, schedule appointments, and tour and qualify prospective members. In this position, you will uphold the role as a member advocate, maintain current member follow up, drive the referral process, build club loyalty, and over-deliver on all requests.
Qualified candidates should be customer service experts with great attention to detail. Our best candidates are self-motivated, driven, organized, high-energy, and have a passion for fitness. Compensation includes a base salary, commission and an opportunity for monthly bonus.
Think you have what it takes? Give your career a workout and join the NJAC! For more information, please send your resume to email@example.com.
NJAC is currently seeking a full-time certified Personal Trainer to join our dynamic and successful staff. All candidates must be nationally certified and have the desire to excel in the field of Personal Training.
- Show the ability to sell personal training, and maintain a steady client base by securing new business and renewals.
- Conducts service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Consults with members to determine and define needs and problem areas.
- Conducts study or survey on members’ needs or problems to formulate appropriate solution to achieve desired fitness goals.
- Advises members on methods of solving needs or problems and recommends specific solutions.
- Determines members’ current physical status based on personal health and physical history.
- Develops an individual exercise program consistent with the members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Educate and assist members on exercise equipment, physical fitness and realistic physical expectations.
- Continually monitors and assists members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Continually monitors facility, including locker rooms for cleanliness and tidiness.
- Achieves monthly revenue and session goal established by the Fitness Manager.
- Works closely with sales team on involving new members in personal training.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization as defined in the most current NJAC certification guidelines approved by Senior management.
- Must be willing to obtain certifications as defined by Company policy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current AED certification.
- College degree in fitness related field with practical work included is preferred. Less than college degree with certifications and practical experience is required.
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking certified Lifeguards to join our Aquatics Team. We have an indoor lap pool in one of the largest fitness facilities in the area and are open year round.
All candidates must:
- Have and maintain a current Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED certification.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Be able to communicate professionally and effectively with members.
- Have a desire to help & protect others and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
Experience is welcomed but not required. For more information please email email@example.com.